ICmyNet.Media is web-based network monitoring tool utilizing Cisco MediaNet technology to give you valuable insight in your media traffic (VoIP, video conferencing, Skype...)
- collect,save, analyze and visualize your media traffic
- set your alarms – high Jitter, packet loss, dropped packets, loss rate...
- application traffic – use NBAR or define your own applications
- see what you want to see - filter out everything else
- stand-alone media monitoring – no additional modules required
- multi-platform - available for Windows and Linux
- web-based – access it from anywhere
- Free ICmyNet.MultiLog and ICmyNet.MIB
ICmyNet.Media Overview - Video and audio traffic analyzer
Rise in Media Traffic
Two main factors that contributed to a huge increase in media (video and audio) traffic in recent years are:
As a result, more and more people use media services. Some studies suggest that video will make 90% of network traffic by 2012. Recognizing the importance of media traffic, Cisco has developed Medinet technology.
What is Medianet?
Medianet is an intelligent network optimized for media traffic, a network that is:
To quickly learn about Medianet, watch this cisco medianet video (3:40 min)
What Applications Would Benefit from Medianet?
ICmyNet.Media is web based network monitoring tool that allows you to quickly gain insight in your network media (video and audio) flows, using MediaNet Performance Monitoring (PM):